Start a new topic

Details about MyFnO Features

First of all my hearty congrats to the MyFnO Team for bringing out the improved version. It looks and feels so much better. And some of the new features are just Brilliant :)

My suggestion is regarding the "Explanation" part. I have noticed it many times that

MyFnO is extremely feature rich, but the user is not really aware of all these features and how to make the best use of the capabilities that MyFnO provides. One just makes use of 20-30 % of the features available in his regular work.

If you guys can present a somewhat detailed explanation about each of the Separate Tab / Window that is available in MyFnO, then that will go a long way in making us aware of the Full Potential of MyFnO in our trading.

I know that you guys are very busy currently and task might take you some effort, but believe me, it is extremely important for a company to have such Explanations beforehand either in the form of a Help Manual or in some online forum format etc. Because otherwise the normal method of typical hit and trial learning, take a lot more time.

I hope you guys will look into it and at least provide some basic information about each of these sections, like what kind of information does it shows and how to use it practically etc. I have noted down the names of all these required sections here -

Markets

Home

Markets

Advance Decline
Heatmap
Sectors
Turnover
FII

Futures
Watch
Dashboard
Trade Finder
Rankings
Gauges
Info

Charts
Trends
Technicals
Compare
Periods
Changes
Sparks
Pairs

Options
Putcall
Chain
Matrix
Strategy
Wizard
Spreads
Screener

Others
Alerts
Portfolio
News
World
Data

Thanks and regards

1 person likes this idea

Thanks Anuraag :)

yes sir.. we very well understand this requirement & are working on getting out some help articles out very soon

Having a one sentence explanation is better then having no explanation at all, but still more work could be done in this direction.

https://www.myfno.com/Features

Login or Signup to post a comment