You can choose from inbuilt set of option strategies or custom build your very own see live payoff & do what-if-scenario analysis along with greeks, to get the possible risk-reward ratio
first choose the symbol for which you want to build an option strategy
- then, choose your view on the market if you want to filter strategies for that particular scenario
- and then click to select from the inbuilt set of strategies that you want to make
- The Analyser opens up where you see a payoff graph & your positions/legs for the strategy.
- You can see the Profit/Loss MTM varying with the spot price & the various greeks for risk analysis.
- You can do a full what-if- analysis by varying the sensitivity parameters of Time, Price, Volatility & seeing the effect on the position rates and thus the P/L & Greeks dynamically.
- So you are in control of the position & ready for any adjustment actions to be taken if needed.
you can also choose the position legs and build your own custom strategy -->
by clicking the 'custom build' button on top of the payoff graph &
hover over individual option strikes and then click + / - to buy / sell or go long /short that leg
finally you can save the position to track in your portfolio along with greeks by pressing the button at bottom right of payoff graph